Provides real-time safety information. Customer doesn’t want to be distracted during the game
Parents, more specifically mothers of youth players want real-time safety information.
Customer’s reluctance to pay additional money for additional safety equipment, but eagerness to pay for additional athletic apparel.
Each year, nearly 4 million sports related concussions occur annually, with rising numbers among middle school athletes. Half of all concussions go undetected and untreated.
Over time, repeated head injury can lead to Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), an untreatable brain disease that can cause memory loss, depression, dementia, and more.
The risks of repeated head traumas are not just for the professional athletes Head injuries in sports are the top concern for parents and coaches (Bloomberg Report).
The HijiTMband is a comfortable, stylish, and versatile headband that holds one Bluetooth sensor that connects to an mobile app to provide real time alerts.
• Real time data sent directly to parents and/or coaches
• Mobile App collects accumulated data over time
• Comfortable & stylish so players feel confident wearing it
• Easy to understand mobile app interface
• Can be used with any sport to monitor impact to the head
• Built for individuals and teams